Autodelta’s dedication to constant innovative research combined with the passion for creativity, has enabled this Stainless Steel sport exhaust manifold system to stand out from the rest. With our highly-experienced engineers pushing the performance and dynamic envelope of the Alfa Romeo Twin Phaser V6. Development on both our Supercharged and normally aspirated 3.2 engine the Brera owner can now have a reason to celebrate.
This stainless steel manifold kit which eliminates the 2 catalytic converters which are incorporated into the standard factory manifold. The new optimized redesigned manifolds extract more power and torque and offer sharper throttle response throughout the rev range. Autodelta recommend fitting them to their bespoke 3.2 Supercharged models as well as standard 3.2 V6 models.
We have extensively dyno developed and created the optimum pipe diameter and collector section to give maximum flow and less backpressure resulting in more power, couple this with increased engine performance and throttle response. These units have been tested and are running in Autodelta tuned cars with over 350bp.
- Manufactured from high quality T316 stainless steel
- Easy mounting on original mounting points
- Increased engine performance and throttle response
- Less backpressure and more power
- Macri Italia CNC technology produced ensure a perfect fit
- MOT compliant and OBD control
- Fits standard or modified engines
- Fits using original heat shields