For the discerning 147 GTA model owner with 305mm discs, these extra special Ultra Brake discs and pads are the ultimate “must have”.
They are rigorously tested and authorised by Autodelta so you can be sure of the quality. Developed for fast road cars, they are perfect for improving the overall braking distances.
Improving the brake discs fitted to your vehicle could prevent an accident. When driving at speed and sudden braking takes place, you can experience brake fade. This is when your vehicle simply will not stop as quickly as it should.
Brake fade occurs because the brake discs heat up. The hot surface of the brake disc glazes the friction material of the brake pads. In wet driving conditions the brake pads can lift from the brake disc. Stopping your vehicle can take twice as long. A third of all motorway accidents could be a result of ‘brake fade’ and could be prevented.
Specially heat treated, then drilled with a cross pattern they remove the heat quickly and efficiently, allowing the discs to run cooler. This reduces brake pad glazing and repels brake dust and moisture, thus they improve brake grip - instantly. Milled on numerically controlled machines and hand finished to ensure the smoothest possible braking surface. This can improve stopping distance by as much as 40%.
They are fully compatible with the original brake equipment, pads, calipers, wheels and other chassis components and are easily fitted onto your GTA.
- Up to 40% Reduced stopping distance.
- Specially heat-treated.
- Tolerance to higher temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to brake fade.
- Automatic brake pad de-glazing.
- Direct replacement of manufacturer’s standard discs.
- Improved Pedal Feel.
- If desired can be used with original Alfa Romeo brake pads.
- Hand finishing ensures the smoothest possible braking surface.
- Priced as a pair they come complete with pads and represent excellent value for value.